11.10.2010

Crushing on Pinkberry

So, today I got a real job. I'll be assistant project manager at a creative boutique located at The Brewery in downtown Los Angeles. I was so excited when I got the magic email, I laughed, cried, drooled, suffered some heartburn....then headed to Pinkberry.

That's right. The space-age frozen yogurt joints that are always oddly empty and have a design reminiscent of The Jetsons do Japan. I feel very strongly about my small cup of original with pomegranate seeds, strawberry, chocolate crisps, and a dusting of coconut.

In Maine I loved to sit on swivel bar stool at the counter of Waltz Pharmacy and get my malt frappe with maple walnut/coffee icecream and choco syrup. I'd sit and drink the whole thing, slowly at first as it melted, making sure not to let my hands touch the thousands of gum wads stuck under the bar. 

Sentiments aside: Here are the numbers

  • Pinkberry: 255 calories w/toppings
  • Extra-Thick Custom Milkshake: 700+ calories
Pinkberry Bliss

one judgement: who the hell says bye-bye to pie!?

No comments:

Post a Comment