11.19.2010

liquid light projections

2 days previous to this day, this glorious Friday in which I will see Harry Potter, my bosses asked me to research and perform some liquid light show projections.

after running around in search of mineral oil, an oil soluble dye (I came up with candle dye cause i had one of those great moments where the lightbulb stays on), and this crazy set of neon food coloring, i went to work with the crew. the 1960s came alive....kinda. my dad texted me telling me to get a xmas tree rotating light to make the glass spin. i had no idea what the hell that even was.

Liquid Light Projections

LLP #3

LLP #5

there will be much more of this to come in my life. let's say it's a calling. working on an idea for a super8 film about a west coast liquid sunset. we shall see.

Oh, and of course, more pics on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment