11.15.2010

monday reds

First off, let me just announce the flickr account is underway and filling up. More Brewery/POSSIBLE photos:

Seatrain


And because of my love for pinkberry, I'm dedicating an album to my experiences with fro-yo:

Pinkberry Deeecor

Friday: Michelle Macedo played a killer set in Pasadena. Check out her album Flags and Boxes. This girl is seriously talented. I took the photo for her single, Collect My Thoughts,  looky-looky:

Elephant

These were some alternates:

Telephone Red copy
Butterfly Pick

Saturday: Walked around the Americana at Brand. Its goddamn Disney land for adults. stationary stores, woman pushing strollers that contain their mini yap dogs, aggressive kiosk attendants, frank sinatra mysteriously playing from every corner, and a fountain alluding to the ultimate adult playground: Vegas. Went with my friend Daniel whose harsh gab makes me giggle. Example: "That girl needs to take care of that 'stache. I can see it through my friggin sunglasses." We ate pinkberry then......Cheesecake Factory. Other than the fact they serve water out of disgusting plastic beer mugs....not bad. I wonder where the servers all find their white pants. Gentrification: check+

Sunday: Brunch @ Tart near the Grove. Good food, hot waiter.
Football Sunday with the Pats vs. Steelers game. Was served oysters on the half shell, crawfish boil, and crazy good guacamole. Never celebrated Americana in such a fashionable way.
Dunes and Best Coast @ Troubadour. Love that venue except that it highlights the hipster aspects of my interests. ive never seen so much indian spirit holding plaid in one place

now back to work......

No comments:

Post a Comment